What Happens During a Preventive HVAC Maintenance Inspection?
HVAC systems are a very common heating and cooling system found in most households today. Heating, ventilation, and cooling systems are key to most households because they are the central hub for your home comfort and temperature balance. This is what keeps your house cooler during those hot summer months and warmer during the cold winter months, a very important benefit for a diverse weather location like Colorado Springs. Having a system like this, it is important to keep this system in great condition all year long with preventative maintenance. Regular maintenance to your system will allow for it to not only provide fresh, clean, and temperature-balanced air to your home, routine maintenance will assure peak performance of your system so it is running efficiently, and not costing you extra on your energy bills. By providing regular maintenance, you are also increasing the lifespan of your HVAC system and saving yourself from future costly breakdowns since you will be able to make repairs before problems can progress.
At Comfort By Design, our experienced HVAC technicians will ensure your system is capable of handling all of your heating and cooling needs throughout the year. Our professionals will check diligently for signs of wear, and test the overall heating and air conditioning performance to ensure optimal function. Learn the steps they take during a preventive HVAC maintenance inspection below.
- Our experienced technicians will come to your home and check the furnace filter of your HVAC system, replacing it if needed. Clean filters are imperative, as air filters can become clogged over time, allowing dust, debris, allergens, and irritants to freely circulate your home.
- For preventative maintenance inspections, expect your system to be turned on and thoroughly evaluated for its performance and efficiency.
- As the system runs, its electrical components will be checked to ensure it is not using more energy consumption than it should be. Energy efficiency is important, because if there is a high level of energy consumption, that may be the reason behind why your monthly energy bills have increased.
- Our maintenance service technicians will evaluate the exterior of your HVAC system, noting its condition and any signs of deterioration, aging, or wear.
- If any damage is found, you can expect that the technician will work to repair it, additionally providing thorough inspection and cleaning of all areas involved.
- Our technicians will ensure that there are NO carbon monoxide leaks to ensure your system is safe for your home and your family.
- Finally, your HVAC system’s thermostat will be evaluated, cleaned, and calibrated to ensure it is in top condition.
Call 1-719-374-1776 to schedule a free consultation with our experienced technicians or contact us via our email form with any questions and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to get your HVAC system in top condition.